Thursday 31 March 2011

Introduction

My name is Jacob Teal, and I am 15 years old. My dad and sister are both bloggers, so i have decided to give it a try. This blog will contain my thoughts, feelings, and general ponderings. Another bit of information about me that will probably become obvious through some of my posts is that  I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, more commonly known as the Mormons.

As "Mormons" we are counselled to be a record keeping people, and this is the best way I know to keep a record. I have tried to keep a journal, but there is something very unappealing to me about putting pen to paper. I hope to do better by using a keyboard! In this blog I will post my thoughts, feelings, and general ponderings.

I hope you will enjoy reading as much as I hope to enjoy writing!

P.S. If you are wondering about my unusual name, it comes from The Book of Mormon, in 2 Nephi 7:8 which says:

"And the Lord is near, and he justifieth me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? Let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth."

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog! I hope to find it just as interesting as the rest of your family :) so happy you could join blogworld :) Enjoy yourself and have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Jakie Boy, will be looking in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete